High Solids Metallised Floor Polish
Selden Seldur High Metallised Floor Polish
A metallised polish for extreme strength and durability coupled with ease of removability. Non-yellowing cross linked polymer film. Does not discolour even the lightest floor. Produces a deep shine with excellent slip resistance. Responds brilliantly to all spray burnishing techniques.
- Application: For all linoleum, P.V.C., rubber, sealed cork, sealed wood, terrazzo and thermoplastic floors. N.B. Not suitable for unsealed wood, unsealed cork or laminate flooring.
- Seldur must be applied to a clean grease free floor.
- Strip old polish with Selate then rinse thoroughly with clean water, allow floor to dry.
- Apply a thin even film of Seldur using a clean lint free mop or applicator.
- Apply a second coat when the first is dry (approximately 30 minutes).
- May be buffed as required to enhance gloss. COVERAGE: 60 square metres per litre.
- MAINTENANCE: Damp Mopping: As required using Lemon Jell or Selclen. Spray cleaning/burnishing: Regular use of Selsheen will enhance appearance and life expectancy.
- Available Pack Sizes: 5 litres.
Available Pack Sizes
- 5 litres